Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Best Rome Flight Deals
All About Rome Flights
Rome is one of the most popular and picturesque destinations in the world. Among travelers, Rome is quite popular for its ancient architecture and rich cultural heritage. Visitors from different continents choose Rome as their vacation spot. Flights to Rome are frequently available for all travelers who want to experience the great Roman culture.
Being a hot tourist destination, many airlines and travel agencies provide cheap flight tickets to Rome. With this, the number of travelers is constantly increasing. Every traveler wants to explore Rome at a minimal cost. Therefore, they are always looking for cheap tickets to Rome.
Its marvelous creation, art, streets, culture, monuments, sculptures and food attracts millions of visitors over so many decades. Traveling to Rome is like a dream for everyone.
Rome has been a major human settlement for almost three millennia now. It is the capital city and special commune of Italy. The city is the third most populous in the European Union. Vatican City is an independent country located inside the city limits of Rome. Rome is the most visited city in the world. Rome is recognized as the fashion capital of the world although not as important as Milan it ranks among the major fashion cities of the world. The best time to travel to Rome is during the Milan film festival.
The historic center is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has innumerable archeological and artistic sites and therefore an important tourist destination. The city is also known for its unique traditions, panoramic views, magnificent villas or parks, museums, churches and palaces, and so many other monuments. After London and Paris, the city is the most visited in the EU. Rome is one of the main centers for archaeological research. There are various ancient sites such as Forum Romanum, Trajan's Market, Trajan's Forum, the Colosseum, and the Pantheon, to name but a few. The city has an impressive collection of art, sculpture, fountains, mosaics, frescos, and paintings, from all different periods. Rome was also a major center of Renaissance art second only to Florence.
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine are to Rome what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris.
- Vatican City is the holiest of all places for the Roman Catholic Church and is the country inside a city.
- The Pantheon is the best-preserved monument of Roman antiquity and is intact for 2000 years now.
- The Roman Forum can be called the history of the Roman Empire and the Western World.
- St. Peter’s Basilica is one of the iconic sites in Rome. Travelers and photographers book their flights to Rome just to see the marvelous creation of the Roman artists.
- Trevi Fountain is the most picturesque fountain in Rome. This tourist attraction is free of cost.
- Castel Sant’Angelo is one of the most historic castles, known for its grand Roman architecture.
- The baths of Caracalla are the historic ruins of the past of the Roman empire.
Other Departure Cities
- Los Angeles
- New York
Activities in Rome
- Trevi Fountain is a 17th-century masterpiece and the largest fountain in Rome.
- Centro Storico & the Spanish Steps is the historic center of Rome.
- Santa Maria Maggiore is one of the most iconic churches which has stood since the 4th century.
- Piazza Navona is known for its Baroque character and is a must-visit spot.
- See Michelangelo’s last judgment at the Vatican Museums.
- Stare at the ceiling at the Sistine Chapel.
- See the macabre capuchin crypt and Roman catacombs.
- Tour the Pantheon.
- Channel your inner art-lover at the Borghese Gallery.
- See the sacred steps at the Archbasilica of St John Lateran.
- Ride the glass elevator to the Vittoriano.
Entertainment Options in Rome
- Basilica of St. John Lateran is a 4th-century building that has stood the test of time.
- The Appian Way is a 370 KM long highway connecting Rome to Brindisi is known as the ‘’queen of long-distance roads’’.
- Palatine Hills was home to aristocrats and emperors and located on the hills.
- Borghese Gallery is a 17th-century villa that holds Bernini’s masterpieces.
Best Time to Visit Rome
Popular flights to Rome are majorly fully packed during peak season. From April to June, Rome experiences the maximum number of visitors. If you want to get to see Rome with a massive crowd then you can book your flight to Rome between April to June. But if you are looking for the cheapest time to fly to Rome, then the winter season might be fruitful for you as you can save around $50-100. From November to January, various airlines and travel agencies provide heavy discounts on flights to Rome. So, you can plan your trip to Rome in winters and summers, it all depends upon your need.
- Baths of Caracalla is a 3rd-century spa complex and hosted gymnasiums.
- Villa Farnese is a 16th-century summer house that is frescoed from top to bottom.
- The National Roman Museum is a group of four museums and is the place to visit for the antiques.
- The Altar of the Fatherland is built in honor of the first king of unified Italy.
How Can I Get Cheap Tickets to Rome?
In the 21st century, budget traveling is becoming a new trend. Every traveler wants to get more comfort by spending less. That’s why all travelers are looking for the best deals on flights to Rome. You can also get cheap flights to Rome with K2tickets. All you need to do is, contact our customer service agent, and drop your queries related to flight booking, best deals, vacations package, and flights to Rome. After this, our representative will describe all the major processes and put the best offer in front of you. Then you just need to pick the best one and boom your flight to Rome is booked. This is how you can simply book affordable flights to Rome.
Well, you can also book your flight by reaching out to our official websites by following these simple steps;
- Visit www.k2tickets.com
- Select your destination and your date of journey
- Pick the best offer and pay with a secure mode of payment
- Your flight to Rome is booked now
- Save your e-ticket for future reference
Reason to Choose K2tickets as Your Trusted Travel Companion
No doubt you will get several travel partners for your dream destination, but no one can give you services like us (K2tickets). Making your travel experience the best is all we want and we do our best in all the possible ways. From cheap flights tickets to Rome and the best deal on both domestic and international destinations, K2tickets provides assured best offers to its valuable customers. For customer’s satisfaction, we delivered five golden promises and they are like;
- We want our clients to travel and experience the best of the world.
- Our travel experts can help get the best deals and discounts for all your travels.
- Our expertise lies in crafting an exclusive custom-made package just for you.
- Travel is an experience that can change your life.
FAQ Related to Cheap Rome Flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights to Rome due to COVID-19?
You would be happy to know that all major airlines like France Airways, Delta Airlines, British Airways, American Airlines provide easy cancellation for flights to Rome due to Covid-19. For them, the passenger's health truly matters. If any passenger is found covid-positive or the government puts some extra strictness for flight cancellation, you all can easily get cancellation without any difficulty.
How long is the flight to Rome?
If you are flying from New York to Rome then your flight to Rome will take around 8 hrs 15 mins to reach. Passengers can get inflight facilities like Free high-speed WiFi, food, beverages, books, and a VIP waiting lounge. Their 8hrs 15mins journey will be more comfortable with these services.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Rome?
If you are looking for cheap flights to Rome then, book your flight one month before your departure. During this time, the price is usually lower, and February month is the ideal time to get some cheap tickets to Rome. It would be a good choice if you book your flight in advance because many airlines from time to time launch new and exciting discounts and offer on international Rome flights.
What is the name of Rome's airport?
Rome’s airport is one of the most beautiful airports in the world. The beautiful architecture of Fiumicino or Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome is totally eye-catching. Leonardo da Vinci airport is the international airport of Rome, and one of the busiest airports in Italy.
How far is Rome Airport from central Rome?
Fiumicino or Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome is just 32.8 km far away from central Rome. All major flights to Rome arrive at Leonardo da Vinci airport and from the airport, it takes just 34 mins to reach central Rome.
Which airlines fly to Rome?
All the major and prominent airlines fly to Rome on a daily basis. It includes British Airways, Air France, Delta, ITA Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia, and KLM. These all provide non-stop flights to Rome.
How to book the cheapest flight to Rome?
You can easily book your cheap flight to Rome with K2tickets. It is one of the leading travel agencies with a huge team of professionals. They provide international flights to Rome at the most affordable rates. You all need to do is:
Which Rome airport is closest to the train station?
Fiumicino or Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome is closest to Fiumicino Aeroporto Railway Station. It is one of the best ways to explore Rome or reach your hotel. You can even hire a cab or taxi from outside of the airport.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes