Have you ever imagined a cheap honeymoon in the USA? Yes, it is absolutely possible, my friends. As we all know, every couple has a dream to reach the USA for their honeymoon as the USA is one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
This popular honeymoon destination is a bit expensive, and because of this, many love birds drop their idea to enjoy their honeymoon in the USA. If you’re also struggling with your honeymoon budget, we can help you with this.
We bring the best information about affordable honeymoon places to visit in the USA, budget-friendly couple accommodation, and much more. This article is going to be a short itinerary that later helps you in planning your honeymoon under a set budget.
Book a Reasonable Flight to the USA
Usually, flights to USA are always at high rates. It becomes challenging to find cheap flight tickets to the USA when the internet is loaded with millions of websites that promise to deliver cheap flight tickets to the USA. We also have a solid solution for this obstacle.
Book your flight with K2tickets and get the cheapest price for your USA flight ever. K2tickets is one of the user-friendly travel websites best known for its cheap flight tickets and vacation packages.
For the comfort and convenience of travelers, they provide many discounts and offers through which you can get more off on your flight booking. They have a tremendous reputation among domestic and international travelers. Their commitment to their works is unbelievable. So for a budget-friendly journey, you can seek the help of K2tickets and make your dream come true.
10 best and most affordable places to visit in the USA during your honeymoon
The USA has many fun things to offer you. From the best beaches to grand shopping malls, the USA has the best and countless places to see. Here are some of the places you can visit during your honeymoon;
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park is well known for its natural beauty and breathtaking landscapes. It is home to several freshwater natural lakes, waterfalls, mountains, and green meadows. If you want to make your honeymoon picture worth watching, Glacier National Park helps you with its eye-pleasing backdrop. During the non-peak seasons, this place is best to explore because many homestays, resorts, and hotels offer 30% to 40% off.
- Location: Montana, United States
- Best time to visit Glacier National Park: June to September
- Couple-friendly things to do in Glacier National Park:
- Iceberg Lake Trail,
- Highline Trail,
- Lake McDonald
If you want to spend your honeymoon in the USA, but at the same time you don’t want to spend much of your money, you can visit Ogunquit with your spouse. Ogunquit is a small town in Maine, USA. It has many romantic beaches that are best known for their breathtaking sunset and sunrise views.
- Location: Ogunquit, ME, USA
- Best time to visit Ogunquit: June to September
- Couple-friendly things to do in Ogunquit:
- Marginal Way,
- Ogunquit Beach,
- Perkins Cove,
- Footbridge Beach,
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art
Grand Canyon – Cheap Honeymoon in the USA
With eye-pleasing red-rock formation rocks, the Grand Canyon attracts millions of tourists every year. Grand Canyon National Park is best known for its amazing hiking trails, forests, and rare flora and fauna. You just have to pay $15 as an entry fee and look like you’re ready to explore this natural wonder with your beloved.
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Best time to visit Grand Canyon: April to June
- Couple-friendly things to do in Grand Canyon:
- Gaze at the stars,
- watch the sunset at the North Rim,
- Dine on the Edge of the South Rim, and
- Get a bird’s eye view through a helicopter
Martha’s Vineyard – Cheap Honeymoon in the USA
If you’re coming to the USA in the summer month, Martha’s Vineyard would be the best retreat for you. This triangle-shaped island is a famous summer destination.
You can enjoy many fun water activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and much more. But if water activities seem expensive, you just simply relax at the beachside and prepare yourself to witness the stunning sunset.
- Location: Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA
- Best time to visit Martha’s Vineyard: April to September
- Couple-friendly things to do in Martha’s Vineyard:
- Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge,
- Edgartown Lighthouse,
- Martha’s Vineyard Camp Meeting Association
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone is known as one of the budget honeymoon destinations in the USA. If you’re low on budget, you can visit this most diverse national park in the USA.
Yellowstone National Park is best known for its natural waterfalls, lakes, alpine rivers, hiking trails, hot springs, and dramatic canyons. This national park is home to hundreds of flora and fauna, including bison, antelope, wolves, bears, and elk.
- Location: CCH6+5J Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA
- Best time to visit Yellowstone:
- September, and
- Couple-friendly things to do in Yellowstone:
- Lamar Valley,
- Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone,
- Grand Prismatic Spring,
- Old Faithful,
- Lower Yellowstone River Falls
San Antonio – Cheap Honeymoon in the USA
This beautiful city of Texas is quite popular among budget travelers. Travelers from different corners of the region come here to experience the rich colonial culture. Among all the prominent cities of Texas, San Antonio is the most picturesque city with vibrant culture, tasty food, floating markets, and well-preserved Spanish museums.
- Location: Texas, USA
- Best time to visit San Antonio: November to April
- Couple-friendly things to do in San Antonio:
- Las Canarias,
- Selena Bridge,
- Fig Tree Restaurant,
- Market Square
Gatlinburg – Cheap Honeymoon in the USA
If you want to get close to nature with your beloved, Gatlinburg would be an ideal spot for you. Gatlinburg is home to one of the world’s most beautiful national parks called; The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
If you both are tired of exploring parks, you can check out some most impressive city attractions, such as The Gatlinburg Space Needle and Ski Resort Ober Gatlinburg.
- Location: Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
- Best time to visit Gatlinburg: September to October
- Couple-friendly things to do in Gatlinburg:
- Dinner at the Greenbrier,
- Sugarlands Distilling Company,
- Ole Smoky,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park,
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
Are you and your better half fond of history and culture? St. Augustine is a historical town in Florida and is best known for its impressive architecture, beaches, and delicious cuisines. It is also known as one of the oldest cities in the USA.
- Location: North Coast of Florida
- Best time to visit St. Augustine: March to May
- Couple-friendly things to do in St. Augustine:
- Flagler College,
- St.Augustine Beach,
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park,
- St. George Street
If you’re looking for affordable honeymoon destinations in the US, there is nothing better place than the Outer Banks. It is one of the most beautiful islands in the USA. Outer Banks island is in North Carolina. Its open-sea beaches, shipwreck diving sites, and state parks make Outer Banks popular among tourists and honeymooners as well.
- Location: North Carolina, USA
- Best time to visit Outer Banks: November to January
- Couple-friendly things to do in Outer Banks:
- Dack Town Park,
- Corolla Raceway,
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse,
- Jennette’s Pier
The Finger Lakes
A place away from the city’s chaos always attracts couples. The finger lakes are one of the most fascinating places in the US. They are a group of eleven long, narrow, roughly north-south lakes in an area called the Finger Lake. Cayuga Lake, Seneca Lake, Keuka Lake, Canandaigua Lake, and Honeoye Lake are one of the five most popular lakes in the group of eleven lakes.
- Location: New York, USA
- Best time to visit The Finger Lakes: May to September
- Couple-friendly things to do in The Finger Lakes:
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo,
- Destiny USA,
- Watkins Glen State Park,
- Robert Treman State Park,
- Corning Museum of Glass
Affordable Accommodations in the USA for Couples
In the USA, it’s quite hard to get inexpensive accommodations, but still, you can enjoy a cheap honeymoon in the USA by staying at 3-star hotels, homestays, and guest houses. Personal villas and resorts might be costly in the USA. So it’s better to avoid this. Here are some of the most affordable accommodation options for couples where they can make love without worrying about any expenses ;
- Sea Crest Inn: Sea Crest Inn is a 2-star hotel with all necessary amenities like WiFi, parking, AC, and more.
- Address: 201 Claressa Ave, Avalon, CA 90704, United States
- Contact number: +1 310-510-0800
- Average cost for two-person: $100-$150
- Hotel Hive: This 3-star hotel is quite popular among couples. On the whole Washington, it is one of the most budget hotels in the USA.
- Address: 2224 F St NW, Washington, DC 20037, United States
- Contact Number: +1 202-849-8499
- Average cost for two-person: : $100-$150
- Hotel California: Hotel California is another popular yet budget hotel in the USA. With minimal cost, you will get all the essential services like WiFi, free parking, food and drink service, and much more.
- Address: 424 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, United States
- Contact number: +1 760-322-8855
- Average cost for two-person: $150-$180
- The Avalon Hotel: This 4-star hotel is just 3 min walk from the Empire State Building and 6 min drive from Union Square.
- Address: 16 E 32nd St, New York, NY 10016, United States
- Contact number: +1 212-299-7000
- Average cost for two-person: $200-$230
- Santa Barbara Inn: Santa Barbara Inn is a 3-star hotel with all major amenities like free WiFi, free parking, laundry, an outdoor pool, AC, and free breakfast. It is just a 9 min walk from Santa Barbara Zoo.
- Address: 901 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, United States
- Contact number: +1 800-231-0431
- Average cost for two-person: $100-$150
- Hampton Inn San Antonio-Downtown (River Walk): Hampton Inn is a 3-star hotel in Texas. It has some best amenities like a pool, free breakfast, free WiFi, and air conditioning.
- Address: 414 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
- Contact number: +1 210-225-8500
- Average cost for two-person: $100-$150
Other Accommodation Options for Couples
For a cheap honeymoon in the USA, you can save your buck by staying at affordable hotels. As in the above section, we have told you some popular budget-friendly accommodations in the USA. Here are some other options for couples where they can stay during their honeymoon period;
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Horseshoe Bossier City
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- Hotel USA
- Maingate Lakeside Resort
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Westgate Las Vegas
- Trump International
- Ocean Casino Resort
- Hotel Bel-Air
- The Grand Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea
- Ogunquit- The Milestone
Affordable Restaurants in the USA for Couples
In the USA, you will find many restaurants that offer fine dining at very reasonable prices. Your cheap honeymoon in the USA will become more interesting with these places as they save plenty of bucks. Here are some restaurants where you can eat with your beloved without worrying about money;
- Miami, FL: The $6.50 disco de preparada at Caja Caliente
- Chicago, IL: The $1.25 BBQ pork bun at Chiu Quon
- Los Angeles, CA: The $3.95 Smashburger at American Beauty
- New York, NY: The $4 rice rolls at Joe’s Steam Rice Roll
- Tucson, AZ: The $3.95 Sonoran hot dog at BK Carne Asada
- Boston, MA: The $2 slice at Galleria Umberto
- Detroit, MI: The $2.80 Coney dog at Lafayette Coney Island
- Charleston, SC: The $8.25 crab rice at Hannibal’s Kitchen
- Anchorage, AK: The $7.50 reindeer sausage at Tiki Pete’s
- Chicago, IL: The $1 assorted sushi at Lawrence Fish Market
- Los Angeles, CA: The $2.25 tacos de camarón at Mariscos Jalisco
- New Orleans, LA: The $8.99 gulf shrimp po’boy at Parkway Bakery
- Las Vegas, NV: The $4.99 pastrami Burger at Fat Boy
- Jackson, MS: The $7.99 pork belly corn dogs at The Pig & Pint
- Camden, NJ: The $10 cheesesteak at Donkey’s Place
- Richmond, VA: The $5.95 ham biscuit at Early Bird Biscuit Co.
- Cincinnati, OH: The $5.95 three-way chili at Skyline Chilli
- New York, NY: The $6.50 pork dumplings (aka, Number 6) at White Bear
- Portland, ME: The $5.50 duck fat fries at Duckfat
- Boise, ID: The $10.25 cowboy potatoes special at Capri Restaurant
- Cheyenne, WY: The $10.50 breakfast burrito at R&B Breakfast Club
- Providence, RI: The $7.99 Weiner combo at Olneyville New York System
- Nashville, TN: The $8.50–$9.50 hot chicken plate at Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
A honeymoon in the USA is one of the most amazing experiences in life. Being a romantic couple, you always want to give your best to your partner. But when it comes to the honeymoon, it becomes hard to manage the budget just after the grand wedding. That’s why we bring this article to you so that you can plan a cheap honeymoon in the USA.
Make your honeymoon special yet affordable with our ultimate guide, and bring back some most wonderful memories.